It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us The Virtual Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (EUROLEUK2020) which will take place 29-30 October 2020.
This meeting will be valuable for you if you are looking for:
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Direct scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts through the virtual platform
- Enjoying and experiencing expert presentations – available on VOD so you can re-wach in your own time
- Participation in Live real-time Q&A
- B2B –networking and establishing new contacts with KOL’s from across the globe
I look foward to welcoming you to this exciting event and to experiencing the benefits of a virtual conference.
See you online!
Alessandro Isidori, MD, PhD,
Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center
Marche Nord Hospital – Pesaro – Italy
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Meet our Esteemed Invited Speakers
MLL Munich Leukemia Laboratory, Germany
Unit of Blood Diseases and Stem Cell Transplantation, University of Brescia, Italy
Haematology Division of Cancer and Genetics, Cardiff University, UK
Director of the R&D department, Celyad, Belgium
|*High-risk AML defined as therapy-related AML (t-AML) or AML with myelodysplasia-related changes (AML-MRC)|
|Chair: Prof Alessandro Isidori, Italy|
We look forward to hearing from you.