It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The European Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (EuroLeuk2020) which will take place 29-30 October 2020 in Munich, Germany.
This meeting will be valuable for you if you are looking for:
• A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
• Multiple opportunities for scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts
• An emphasis on critical discussion
The meeting will provide clinicians and biologists with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insights into controversies and new therapeutic perspectives in the field.
This meeting will be of interest to:
• Senior or junior clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Biologists (BS)
• Clinical residents in-training
• R&D personnel
• Pharmaceutical and industry professionals.
The Congress will welcome medical professionals, treatment experts, industry leaders and other experts to the majestic city of Munich.
The most relevant controversies on the following topics will be discussed:
• Biology of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Leukemia stem cells (LSCs)
• Routing diagnosis gene expression and mutational profiling
• Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
• Front-line treatment of ALL, AML, CML, CLL
• Treatment of resistant/relapsed disease
• How novel agents are changing the treatment landscape of ALL, AML, CML and CLL
• Minimal residual disease
The programme will include:
• Plenary Sessions
• Interactive Case Presentations
• Poster Presentations
We hope you will join us in Munich!
Alessandro Isidori, MD, PhD,
Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center
Marche Nord Hospital – Pesaro – Italy